Are you finding some interesting apps? 10,000+ users downloaded PinDroid latest version on 9Apps for free every week! This app was totally funny. This hot app was released on 2017-02-12. I will tell you how to use this app in the following page.
A client app for the Pinboard bookmarking service.
"Simple and functional, just like Pinboard itself." - Eduard G.
"One of the best functioning apps I've used This is an app that just feels well thought out. Works as advertised. Does its job. Has a nice widget too." - Russ
- Tablet optimized
- Add, edit, view, and delete bookmarks
- View notes
- Sync bookmarks, tags, and notes
- Home screen widgets
- Dashclock widget extension
- Muliple accounts supported
- Search titles, tags, and notes
- Open source: https://github.com/maxpower47/PinDroid
- Bug reports: http://code.google.com/p/pindroid
- HTC Sense 4+ (Jelly Bean) devices have a bug that causes them to only display one share target per app in the stock HTC apps (Internet, Messages, etc). As a workaround, there is a standalone app (PinDroid Read Later) to add the share target and forward it to the main PinDroid app. Note that the main PinDroid app must be installed for this to work.
- PinDroid can be moved to an sd card, however this will cause you to have to re-login every time you reboot your device. Doing this may also cause widgets to not work in some cases.
Coming soon (waiting on API support from Pinboard):
-Notes support (add, edit, delete)
-More efficient syncing (all syncs are full replacement currently)
-Support for bookmark stars
-Support for viewing and syncing your network contacts
Follow PinDroid on Twitter: @PinDroid
Have no access to connect to Wi-Fi? This top Productivity app is just 2.2M. This application was developed and being maintained carefully by a professional team which make sure it in good quality. 9Apps also provides other hot Productivity apps(games) for android mobile phone. 9Apps provides the most popular android applications for free!!!
3.3.1 - Fix crash on pre-lollipop devices
3.3.0 - Pull to refresh, total bookmarks, new icon
- Add pull to refresh (finally!) - thanks karlicoss
- Show total number of bookmarks - thanks mrleolink
- New icon, with distinct version for read later share target
- Bugfixes, performance improvements, translations - thanks marco